HELLO NATALIE!!! How the heck are you?! Man I miss the Bennions! I love your blog and your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!! Miss Cali looks just like you Natalie and Tucker looks just like Kent!! How perfect can that be?! WOW - your house is awesome!! What a great feeling to have a house, huh?! I really wouldn't know...at least not yet!! One more year baby!!!!! Hope you all are doing well!
AWWWW! Nat i found you! your little boy is so cute! i havent seen pics of him until now! Cali is so big! i cant believe it! i like your house! i love being in a house, so i know you do!
Hey stranger! It's Lily from MEMPHIS!!!! I miss you honey! Your kids are so big, I cannot believe it, they are growing too fast! Check out my blog and leave me a comment....hugs....Lily
Ok, so I was blog-stalking some of my friends from Memphis and I just happened to click on the link to your family's blog and I was looking at the picture going how do I know these people...then, it dawned on me--Dr. Bennion! My husband is Dr. Wallace here in St. George (actually, Santa Clara)--we all did dinner with Dr. Gooch a few months ago :) Anyways, fun that you have a blog!!! Good to catch up! Hopefully, Hurricane has been good for you :)
Oh my gosh! How are y'all? I can't believe you found our blog! It is crazy how many people we have been in contact with now that we have a blog! Holy Cow! I can't believe that y'all have two kids! You should still be the YOUNG newlyweds in Memphis!! Hee ! Hee!
8 comments:
HELLO NATALIE!!! How the heck are you?! Man I miss the Bennions! I love your blog and your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!! Miss Cali looks just like you Natalie and Tucker looks just like Kent!! How perfect can that be?! WOW - your house is awesome!! What a great feeling to have a house, huh?! I really wouldn't know...at least not yet!! One more year baby!!!!! Hope you all are doing well!
love ya,
Tyson, Jill and kids :)
hey, we need another post from you
Hey Nat! I didn't know you had a blog. I'll add it to my blogroll. :)
So, how's St. George? Is it getting hot yet or is it just perfect right now? What you been up to?
AWWWW! Nat i found you! your little boy is so cute! i havent seen pics of him until now!
Cali is so big! i cant believe it!
i like your house! i love being in a house, so i know you do!
Hey stranger! It's Lily from MEMPHIS!!!! I miss you honey! Your kids are so big, I cannot believe it, they are growing too fast! Check out my blog and leave me a comment....hugs....Lily
Ok, so I was blog-stalking some of my friends from Memphis and I just happened to click on the link to your family's blog and I was looking at the picture going how do I know these people...then, it dawned on me--Dr. Bennion! My husband is Dr. Wallace here in St. George (actually, Santa Clara)--we all did dinner with Dr. Gooch a few months ago :) Anyways, fun that you have a blog!!! Good to catch up! Hopefully, Hurricane has been good for you :)
Oh my gosh! How are y'all? I can't believe you found our blog! It is crazy how many people we have been in contact with now that we have a blog! Holy Cow! I can't believe that y'all have two kids! You should still be the YOUNG newlyweds in Memphis!! Hee ! Hee!
Remember us? I didn't know you guys had a boy. We're about to have our first boy any day now. Looks like you guys are doing FABULOUS!
Post a Comment