Monday, January 5, 2009

Been awhile......

So here are some pictures from the last month. It has been some time since I last posted. Things have been great here. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. This year I was able to spend almost 2 whole weeks up with family. Kent was only able to take us up and then come up Christmas Eve and we left Christmas Day before the big storm. Here are pic of the kids during the last month.


The Family On Christmas Morning

Callie Sleding

Tucker Sleding

Callie helping Grandma bake and wearing more flour than baking with


Tucker "helping" to bake by eating it all

Baking with Grandpa and Grandma B

Callie at our ward Christmas Party

Tucker and Mommy at the Ward Chirstmas party

The Kids seeing Santa. Tucker did not cry or anything. He just looked at Santa and did not move until I moved him.

5 comments:

10zfam said...

it's about time you updated girl. i didn't realize you were up here for so long, i would have called you if i had known. sounds like you had a great christmas. too bad kent couldn't stay the whole time.

Victoria Wilding said...

I wish I would have known you were here too! Oh well maybe next time. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love the sledding pictures. Glad you had a great Christmas!

Tanner said...

oh, your kiddos are getting so big! I love all the fun pics!! Thanks for finally updating girl!!! ;)

Melissa Hodgen said...

Looks like a great Christmas. I'm in love with Tucker.

Kayleen said...

I can't believe how big those kiddos are getting! They are both so cute!