Congrats Natalie!! I love that we're able to watch your family grow even though we're miles away. Hope you're feeling well! Only a few weeks till you're out of the 1st trimester huh?---Now, that's exciting! :)
I really am soooo excited for you! I just wish that you were closer to me :( I need to feel your belly. It is just not the same through the computer :o. I love you!!!!!
Congratulations! I love those baby countdown tickers. I'd almost get pregnant again just to be able to put one of those on my blog....almost...but not quite!
14 comments:
Congrats Natalie!! I love that we're able to watch your family grow even though we're miles away. Hope you're feeling well! Only a few weeks till you're out of the 1st trimester huh?---Now, that's exciting! :)
Congrats!!!! Keep us posted.
Yahoo! I haven't checked in forever and I get this good news that's fresh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I really am soooo excited for you! I just wish that you were closer to me :( I need to feel your belly. It is just not the same through the computer :o. I love you!!!!!
Congratulations! I love those baby countdown tickers. I'd almost get pregnant again just to be able to put one of those on my blog....almost...but not quite!
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. That is so exciting.
Congratulations! Just when I thought we were finally catching up with everyone! :)
Congratulations Bennions! I agree with Shannon. It's pretty neat to "keep in touch" this way.
Wow, Congratulations!! I don't think I can keep up with you on this one. :) Hope you are feeling good!
Woohoo! We can be prego together!
YEAHH!!!!! CONGRATS Miss Natalie!! Hope you are feeling well... keep us posted!!!! That is SOOO exciting! :)
Yeah! It's going to be a girl!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!
Im so excited for you!
Congrats girl!
Post a Comment