Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry Tucker!!!

We went to the doctor's office today and found out that we are having a.......









GIRL

12 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay!!! Congrats! :D

10zfam said...

congrats! do you have any names picked out?

J + A Humphreys said...

Congrats Natalie!

Lily said...

YAY! Girls are so precious!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh, I can't wait to find out what you name her. Congrats, but sorry Tucker.

The Wright Family said...

Wahoozles! Girls are so much fun, but yes...poor Tucker! Guess you'll just have to know that you've got one more ahead for you...LOL!

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilarie said...

hey that's great, tell Kent he needs to get on facebook so we can keep up
-Evan

Me, Myself and I said...

YAY cute clothes! Congrats!

PS - thanks for using one of my backgrounds.

~Ashlie

Mike, Amber and Camden said...

I had to laugh at your blog below this one!! I think Cam and Tucker may need some boy time..Since Tucker likes to paint his nails and Cams thinks shoes are "cute" ha ha! I added you to my blog list since we are moving and I want to keep in touch with ya!

Tanner said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats on girl #2!!! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling well! love you guys and miss you!

jessie said...

Awesome, Congrats! that will be so fun! Names?