Friday, January 8, 2010

What am I going to do!?!?!?!

So Callie was out playing with a friend today. When she left she looked like this:
(this picture was taken during Christmas, her hair did not look like this today)

Cute hair right!?!


She came home looking like this:


So we called Candice who works with daddy and this is what she did for us:


My baby now looks like she is 7 years old. What am I going to do with her!?!?!?

8 comments:

Lori said...

oh man. the end result looks VERY cute. but i'm sure you died when you saw her butch job!

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie~ saw your comment on FB.... it looks darling actually... I love it! I have thought of doing a similar bob a-line cut on my bella. Your daughters hair will grow back and maybe faster. I am adding you to my blog roll! take care, Jenn come by my blog and say hi sometime!

Anonymous said...

Sorry!! It looks really cute though. Still not sure what to do with mine. :(

Crazy Cains said...

Oh my gosh Natalie she looks just like you. That is extremely funny. How did the friend fare? Drop me a line at megakarjac@msn.com so I can invite you to my blog. Love see your cute family.

Kay B. Pierce said...

Anybody with a little girl has been through that. Michelle took the scissors to her hair more than once and so did a neighbor.
She looks cute with the new cut.

10zfam said...

Love the new do-super cute sorry she cut it though.my kids haven't done that yet- knock on wood

The Blackwells said...

At least it was fixable! And in a cute way-bonus! Chloe has totally cut a huge chunk of bangs out before, AWESOME!!

Jared's Girls said...

Natalie,
Last night my 2 older girls got the scissors. Kenadee chopped Kinsey's hair and even took some off of her own. I am going to need some professional help for Kinsey's but Kenadee will need about 3-4 inches taken off. I am so sad about it all.