Tucker always has to have a picture taken when I have the camera out. So the other day when I was shooting some video of Callie he had to have his turn. This is how he gets around. He will not hold your had, but he will walk along furniture and behind his little car.
14 years ago








3 comments:
so cute, that's what hailey does too. she can stand by herself but she won't walk by herself.
hey, i sent you another invite to view my blog, hopefully it works
hey natalie- cute blog, I didn't know you had one...yeah, we found a house in cordova to rent for our last year. Our family is just about to explode in the apartment. we move in about 2 weeks. we are so excited! But it is only for about 8-9 months, unless we end up in Memphis for some odd reason, life has been stranger, so I guess we'll just see. Happy b-day to your little guy by the way, that's awesome. time flys! talk to you later.
Post a Comment