Today was Callie's first day of Preschool. She woke up this morning and came into our bedroom shouting "I get to go to Preschool today." She was so excited. When I went to pick her up she came running to me and showed me her green ticket. That means that she was really good today. She is the youngest in her class. She is 2.5 were the other kids are 3 or 4. Her preschool teacher is also her nursery leader at church. So she had no problem going to her house.
Callie ready to go by the front door.
Side view of her hair that no longer cane be put into pigtails. She cut it AGAIN this week.
In Front of our house.
With dad before school.
With mom after school.








3 comments:
that is so exciting for callie, sorry she cut her hair again. sorry to hear about nikki too, that's not fun. when will you be up next do you know?
Callie looks so cute all ready for school. I can't imagine how frustrating the hair cutting fiasco is. Hope you are having a great fall. I've got a blog too, come visit me at Kevinandtoriwilding.blogspot.com
Ohh!! She's so cute! I love her curls! We sure miss you all!!
Post a Comment