So here are some of our Halloween Pictures. This year yet again Callie had to have two costumes. So for her school costumes she was Snow White. She wanted to spray her hair black, but when the time came she chickened out. So she was a blonde Snow White. Then on the BIG DAY, she was Cinderella. She was so excited because she got to wear real make-up. Kent and I decided that we would dress up this year. So I was a Witch and he was Dracula. He sprayed his hair black just for this costume.
Callie's Preschool Class Party!!
SNOW WHITE
At the TRI-WARD Trunk-or-Treat








6 comments:
Super cute costumes, the fam looks great! We would LOVE to get together when you come to Vegas...I'll call you!!
Shannon wore the same Cinderella costume. Great minds think alike! It's great that you're continuing the love of Disney.
way cute pics. how was vegas? cambree also had to have more than one costume.
I hope you confiscated all that candy and are enjoying it yourself!
Natalie your kids are adorable. It looks like your clan sure had fun on Halloween. Super Cute Fam!!
So cute Natalie!!!
Post a Comment