Monday, August 24, 2009

THE CAKE

So Tucker's FAVORITE movie right now is CARS. (or Buzz and Woody depending on the day) So I got it in my head that I needed to make a Lighting McQueen Cake. It took forever to find the cake pan and for the price that I wanted to pay. Finally my mom found it in Ogden for like $6. So she brought it down with her when she came down the weekend before his birthday. Here is the step by step process of me making my first BIG BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!

4 comments:

10zfam said...

AWESOME CAKE! you need to invest in the cake decorating bottles from pampered chef-sooo much easier than bags

Melissa Hodgen said...

For some reason my hand now hurts from watching you sqeeze each star. I don't think I could have eaten it after all that hard work. It probably would have turned into a kitchen decoration. But it shows what a good mom you are, especially so close to your due date!

The Woods People said...

Wow that's impressive...looks like a lot of work!

J + A Humphreys said...

Wow, that cake is awesome! Props to you! Only a few weeks left.....good luck!