She's a cutie! I hope the labor went well and everything was good with both of you. I went into labor that same night and had mine Sat. morning so maybe they have the same birthday?
Hey cute girl! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! She is perfect! Hope you are doing and feeling well! Tell your family hello! We sure miss you guys!!
8 comments:
I am so proud of you that you figured it out! Hooray for pictures finally. Let the other fam know that you have posted pics because they were asking.
She's a cutie! I hope the labor went well and everything was good with both of you. I went into labor that same night and had mine Sat. morning so maybe they have the same birthday?
she is so cute- she looks just like your other 2 cuties-hope you are doing well-wish we lived closer so i could come visit you
Congratulations! She's a cutie!
She is adorable! THanks for sharing, I cant wait to come see her in person!
oh yay! Congratulations! How is three working out?
Hey cute girl! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! She is perfect! Hope you are doing and feeling well! Tell your family hello! We sure miss you guys!!
congratulations!
Post a Comment