Yay, way to go Tucker!!
Nice Work Tucker. I especially love that Callie is still playing with the bicycle helmet in the background!
Looks like you've got some cuties there. The last time I saw Callie she was a chubby baby. You should check out my newest chubbs.
Yay, that is so cute. I love the waddler stage, it's my favorite. I haven't used wheat flour with the bread recipe, but I don't see why you couldn't. Maybe I'll try it and let you know. :)
Your kids are adorable. I'll bet it's so nice to be done with school. Jeff and I will be hitting the books for another two years. Keep your blog going, it's cute and it's so nice to be able to catch up with you and your family.Roxanne
I had no idea you were blogging. Your kids are too adorable. Good think KariAnn keeps everyone connected!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay, way to go Tucker!!
Nice Work Tucker. I especially love that Callie is still playing with the bicycle helmet in the background!
Looks like you've got some cuties there. The last time I saw Callie she was a chubby baby. You should check out my newest chubbs.
Yay, that is so cute. I love the waddler stage, it's my favorite.
I haven't used wheat flour with the bread recipe, but I don't see why you couldn't. Maybe I'll try it and let you know. :)
Your kids are adorable. I'll bet it's so nice to be done with school. Jeff and I will be hitting the books for another two years. Keep your blog going, it's cute and it's so nice to be able to catch up with you and your family.
Roxanne
I had no idea you were blogging. Your kids are too adorable. Good think KariAnn keeps everyone connected!
Post a Comment