Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bike Helmets and Silliness

The other day we went to DI (love this place) and found this cute bike helmet for Callie. The thing looks like it has never been used. Callie got a bike from her uncle Nate and we told her that she could not ride it until she got a bike helmet. But being the parents that we are we did not want to pay $20 for a little kids helmet. So when we walked into DI and found this it was meant to be. (It only cost $2). Also Tucker decided that he needed to wear it.







Also here are just some goofy pics of the kids.



4 comments:

Victoria Wilding said...

Nice work on the helmet bargain! I love the DI, i try to buy all my books there. Your kiddies are adorable.

J + A Humphreys said...

Natalie, HI! So glad you have been blog stocking me. :) My mom would always tell me about your family when you would visit your mom. Your little kiddos are about the same age as mine. They are so cute, and I think they look just like you. :) Glad to see your family is doing so well.

Shannon said...

Natalie!! (First of all, I'm loving this background) Second of all, I'm loving your kids!! I can't believe how big Callie is and Tucker looks just like her! They look like they have such fun personalities. I'm so glad you have a blog, so we can keep in touch better.. we miss you guys! How's post-optometry school been? I have mixed feelings about being almost done (I know, what's wrong with me?) We've just gotten really settled here, and then with a new baby coming, it'd be a lot of changes all at once! It will be exciting too though. (Once we know where we're going!) Anyway, thanks for your sweet comment, I sure hope we're good parents, thanks for the faith! ;)

Amber Chappell said...

Hey Bennion Family! I just found your blog from Dustin and Melissa Stubbs' blog. It's not blog stalking if you actually know the person is it? Anyway, your kids are so stinkin' cute! I hope you guys are doing totally awesome.