Friday, October 24, 2008

My B-day and Bryce Canyon

It's been awhile so I would do quite a few posts. Theses next few pictures are from when we went to Bryce Canyon for my birthday. Kents Parents came and spent the week with us and did quite a few things with them. 

Callie looking over the edge
Looking into Bryce

The Family
Dad thought it would be good to put Callie on here.
The Family
Mommy and Tucker. And for those of you who are really observant yeas I am wearing my weber shirt.
Mommy and kids trying to stay out of the wind and not succeeding 

3 comments:

J + A Humphreys said...

That is so beautiful. I just love Bryce Cayon, and southern Utah for that matter! Go Warriors! :)

Victoria Wilding said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I can't believe the one of Callie on the edge! I've never been to Bryce but you are making me want to go. Hope you had a great Birthday.

Tanner said...

Love the short hair Natalie! We sure miss you guys!!